LIVING THROUGH DISRUPTION
Weekly Course Materials
Introduction – Pinpoint where you are in these times, and prepare for future breakthroughs, with purpose and clarity. (Know where you are. Get an accurate view on how your life is working.)
Wheel of Life (specific pieces that will be covered: Health and Fitness, Relationship, Money/Finance/Career, Spirituality) https://goal-life.com/en/wheel-of-life
- Between Sessions: Deeper dive into the wheel of life – take an inventory – and be prepared to come back and address this next week. Take each slice of your pie and use this questions to address each: What strengths do I have here?
Introduction – Go to the Roar – Confront your obstacles and roadblocks, and learn valuable new skills to overcome them. (When you are clear about the obstacles in your path, you’ll see the road ahead.)
- Between Sessions: Values inventory review. What’s one thing you do that doesn’t work given my values / stated intentions / commitments?
Introduction – Putting your House In Order – Discover what is no longer working for you, and let them go. Answer the question: what habits are keeping you down and what tweaks will lift you up. (You’ll establish habits to equip you for the next leg of your journey.)
- Between Sessions: Review your Wheel of Life.
- Read Passage from “The Way of Transformation,” Karlfried Gras von Durkheim
- Deep Change, Robert Quinn
Introduction – At the Crossroads – Experience a deep understanding of who you are, how you approach disruption and where you can find leverage for change. (The crossroads offers an opportunity for transformation. Leverage what you’ve learned to blaze a new way forward.)
- You’ll need paper and pen for this session.
Introduction – Going into the Depths (Dark Night of the Soul) – Traverse the crossroads of your life. Increase your capacity to make conscious choices, in the face of uncertainty. (Awake to the power of your choices, you’ve learned to see in the dark.)
Introduction – Legacy – Create the map that you’ll use to forge a new road home, where you’ll create your next grand adventure. (See the reality of your riches on a new map of your world. Celebrate. Get ready to create your next adventure.)
Introduction – Recommitting to Purpose – Share the story of your adventures of what you’ve learned, and revel in the celebration of your success. (Embody the story of your adventure. Together, we celebrate the trials and victories of our journeys.)